A week after spending time at Joska with Crossroads I went back to the school for church Sunday with LIFE Christian Fellowship. The only very large difference is that right after service instead of staying to hang out with the children, all the children left on buses to go home for their break from school. It was the weirdest thing to be at the school when it was empty of its students. I have never been there before without it being crawling with hundreds of kids and the difference in just one week was surreal. But the kids will be back in just a few short weeks and the school will be loud and busy again.
The school is completely empty... the kids have all went home for break and it was so surreal to see the field desolate and empty of children.
just another view of the empty school.
This is the room where I slept with the girls of Crossroads just last week. It is now back to normal with the belongings of the Joska students instead.
The basketball court is finished and ready to be played on.
No comments:
Post a Comment