For the few weeks I have severely neglected my blog... I am still here in Kenya working at MOHI but I just have not been keeping updated on what I've been up to so a huge influx on entries are on their way with some thoughts and info on what I have been up to lately and all sorts of other randomness.
I am sad to say that my time in Kenya is quickly coming to an end. I am leaving earlier than expected, I have a little less than a month now left in country and its going to be such a bittersweet departure. I have stretched the funding I received as far as I could and its done so much to give me a fantastic experience. I have worked in so many villages throughout the Mathare Valley, learned so much and met so many people. I am sure though that God will still continue to show me so much in the time that I have left here in Kenya. I still have a good amount of time left, a month is still a lot of time to go out and meet people and do some more work but I'm sure though it will fly by before I know it and that's is what just might catch me off guard. So time to start packing everything I can into the next few weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment