I am entering into month number 3 of my “apprentice-ship” in Kenya and there are many things changing, some that I am not even sure of yet. For the last couple months I have pretty much been an “intern” and not quite and aprentice. What I mean by that is that I have become of the CMF Reach interns during work times at the center. CMF sends out Reach interns every summer to Kenya to work in different departments of MOHI and for the last 2 months I have been working alongside 6 interns in the CHE department.
Well on Tuesday the interns’ time is up in Kenya and they are on their way back to the States and I will no longer be one of 7 Mazungus in the CHE department. Instead it will just be me. Since it has not really happened yet I am not really sure what that will mean. I only know a big change for me is probably coming soon.
The CHE workers and CHE interns all together at a final goodbye party last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment